1. API Description
Domain name for API request: vpc.tencentcloudapi.com.
This API is used to create a security group policy (SecurityGroupPolicy).
For parameters of SecurityGroupPolicySet,
- `Version`: the version number of a security group policy, which automatically increases by one each time you update the security policy, to prevent expiration of the updated routing policies. If it is left empty, any conflicts will be ignored.
- When creating the `Egress` and `Ingress` policies,
- `Protocol`: allows `TCP`, `UDP`, `ICMP`, `ICMPV6`, `GRE`, or `ALL`.
- `CidrBlock`: a CIDR block in the correct format. In the classic network, if a `CidrBlock` contains private IPs of devices under your account other than CVMs, it does not mean this policy allows you to access these devices. The network isolation policies between tenants take priority over the private network policies in security groups.
- `Ipv6CidrBlock`: an IPv6 CIDR block in the correct format. In a classic network, if an `Ipv6CidrBlock` contains private IPv6 addresses on Tencent Cloud for devices under your account other than CVMs, it does not mean this policy allows you to access these devices. The network isolation policies between tenants take priority over the private network policies in security groups.
- `SecurityGroupId`: ID of the security group. It can be the ID of security group to be modified, or the ID of another security group in the same project. All private IPs of all CVMs under the security group will be covered. If this field is used, the policy will automatically change according to the CVM associated with the group ID while being used to match network messages. You don’t need to change it manually.
- `Port`: a single port number such as 80, or a port range in the format of “8000-8010”. You may use this field only if the `Protocol` field takes the value `TCP` or `UDP`. Otherwise `Protocol` and `Port` are mutually exclusive.
- `Action`: only allows `ACCEPT` or `DROP`.
- `CidrBlock`, `Ipv6CidrBlock`, `SecurityGroupId`, and `AddressTemplate` are mutually exclusive. `Protocol` + `Port` and `ServiceTemplate` are mutually exclusive.
- You can only create policies in one direction in each request. To specify the `PolicyIndex` parameter, use the same index number in policies.
A maximum of 100 requests can be initiated per second for this API.
Note: This API supports Finance regions. If the common parameter Region is a Finance region, a domain name with the Finance region needs to be specified, for example: vpc.ap-shanghai-fsi.tencentcloudapi.com
We recommend you to use API Explorer
API Explorer provides a range of capabilities, including online call, signature authentication, SDK code generation, and API quick search. It enables you to view the request, response, and auto-generated examples.
2. Input Parameters
The following request parameter list only provides API request parameters and some common parameters. For the complete common parameter list, see Common Request Parameters.
||Common parameter. The value used for this API: CreateSecurityGroupPolicies.
||Common parameter. The value used for this API: 2017-03-12.
||Common parameter. For more information, please see the list of regions supported by the product.
||The security group instance ID, such as
sg-33ocnj9n. This can be obtained through DescribeSecurityGroups.
||Security group policy set.
3. Output Parameters
||The unique request ID, which is returned for each request. RequestId is required for locating a problem.
Example1 Adding outbound policies to a security group
POST / HTTP/1.1
<Common request parameters>
"ModifyTime": "2020-12-03 16:12:15",