Help & DocumentationCloud Connect NetworkOperations GuideMonitoring and AlarmsAdjust Outbound Bandwidth Cap
Adjust Outbound Bandwidth Cap
Last updated: 2019-08-16 21:15:01PDF
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud Console and select Products > Cloud Compute & Network > Virtual Private Cloud to enter the VPC Console.
- Click Cloud Connect Network in the left pane to enter the CCN management page.
- In the list, click the ID of the CCN for which to adjust to enter the details page.
- Click the Monitoring tab to enter the details page.
- Click the "Edit" icon behind the region for which to adjust the outbound bandwidth.
- Set the upper outbound bandwidth limit in the pop-up box and click OK.