NAT Gateway provides different types of packages. Select the package that meets your needs.
NAT Gateway supports binding up to 10 EIPs, and a maximum of 5 Gbps traffic surge and 10,000,000 concurrent connections, while providing three configuration specifications:
- Small (max. 1,000,000 connections)
- Medium (max. 3,000,000 connections)
- Large (max. 10,000,000 connections)
Maximum Public Network Outbound Bandwidth
Available maximum public network outbound bandwidths of the NAT gateway (in Mbps): 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, and 5,000.
Maximum Public Network Inbound Bandwidth
- The maximum public network inbound bandwidth of a NAT gateway is 5 Gbps by default, which is unchangeable for now.
- The traffic cost of NAT Gateway is calculated based on the maximum public network outbound bandwidth regardless of the public network inbound bandwidth.
For more information about the fees, see Billing Description.