After creating a NAT gateway, you can follow the directions to manage the EIPs of the gateway.
- Log in to the NAT Gateway console.
- Click the ID of the target NAT gateway to go to its details page.
- Click the Bind EIP tab. On this tab, you can view the EIPs bound to the NAT gateway and manage them.
- Loads are automatically balanced if the NAT gateway is bound to multiple EIPs.
- Currently, you can bind the existing EIPs only. To bind more EIPs, create them first in the Public IP console.
- Click Bind EIP on the top of the tab.
- In the Select IP drop-down list, select the EIP or EIPs to be bound, and then click OK.
- Click OK.
Adjusting the bandwidth of the EIP
- Find the target EIP, click Adjust bandwidth under the operation column.
- Adjust the bandwidth of the target in the pop-up window, and then click OK.
When the NAT gateway is bound with only one EIP, the unbinding is not supported.
- Find the target EIP, click Unbind under the operation column.
- In the Confirm unbinding pop-up window, click OK.