When your NAT Gateway expires, we will provide you with a grace period as follows:
- Within 2 hours from the moment your account balance becomes 0, you can continue to use your NAT Gateway, and will be billed for this usage.
- If your account remains negative for more than 2 hours, the NAT Gateway service will automatically shut down, and the billing will stop.
- Within 24 hours from the moment of automatic shutdown, the NAT Gateway remains unavailable. If you top up your account to a positive balance within this period, the NAT Gateway service resumes and the billing continues.
- If your account balance remains negative for more than 24 hours after automatic shutdown, the NAT Gateway will be repossessed immediately.
- When your NAT Gateway is repossessed, we will notify the Tencent Cloud account owner and all collaborators via email and SMS.