Table Management Operations
Last updated: 2019-02-13 10:01:18PDF
This document describes the detailed process of managing Protobuf tables.
Common table management operations in TcaplusDB include batch creation, batch modification, batch deletion, batch scaling and batch rollback.
TcaplusDB supports batch creation of tables. Follow the steps below:
Click Add tables to enter the table creation page.
Select the deployment unit. If there is no deployment unit, you can create one. Click New Deployment Unit and enter the name as needed.
Click Local File to select local files to upload. If you have uploaded a file, click Import From History File to add a file, and then click Next.
The file only supports Proto format and cannot exceed 2 MB.
Set the table information. Select the table to be set, set Storage, Reserved Read and Reserved Write as needed, and click Next.
Confirm the table information, and then click Create.
The system will return a success message when the table is successfully created.
TcaplusDB supports batch modification of tables. Follow the steps below:
On the Table Management page, select the table to be modified, and click Batch Modification to enter the modification page.
In the file upload step, add a file by clicking Local File or Import from History File, and then click Next.
1. The key field labeled required cannot be deleted.
2. The names and types of the key fields cannot be changed.
3. The value fields labeled required cannot be deleted.
4. The names and types of the fields with the same tag ID cannot be changed.
5. No new key fields can be added.
6. New value fields should conform to the value name rule.
7. The names of new value fields cannot be the same with those of the existing key/value fields.
Confirm the table information, and then click Complete.
The message indicating a successful modification is returned. The modification process is completed.
- On the Table Management page, select the table to be deleted, and click Delete tables. The Delete Table dialog box pops up.
- Confirm the table information, and then click OK. The deletion process is completed.
- On the Table Management page, select the table to be scaled, and click Scale tables to enter the scaling page.
- Set the table information. Select the table to be scaled, set Storage, Reserved Read and Reserved Write as needed, and click Next.
- Confirm the table information, and then click Submit.
- If the request is submitted successfully, a message indicating a successful submission is returned. After the system has completed processing, the batch scaling operation will be complete.
- On the Table Management page, select the table to be rolled back, and click Batch Rollback to enter the rollback page.
- On the rollback page, click Local File to upload the key file (only txt file is supported), then select a time point in the past 15 days for rollback, and click Batch Rollback. The rollback operation is completed.
- On the Table Management page, click the name of the table to be monitored to display its details.
- On the table details page, you can find the table's information such as creation time, modification time, key information and value information. Click Monitor to display the table monitoring page.
- On the table monitoring page, you can monitor the metrics for a specified time range, including Actual Capacity, Actual Read, Actual Write, Average Write Delay, Common Error Rate, System Error Rate, and Error Rate.
- Click the icon of each metric to view the larger image.