This document describes how to create a table in the TcaplusDB Console.
- Log in to the TcaplusDB Console, select Table List on the left sidebar, and click Create Table.
- Configure the table on the table creation page.
-Cluster and Table Group: select the target cluster and table group.
- Table File: you can upload a table definition file from your local file system, select a previously uploaded one, or mix and match. However, filenames must be unique. For more information, please see the sample PB table file game_players.proto.
- Remarks: enter the table remarks.
- Click Next and the system will verify the selected table definition file.
- If the verification fails, an error will be returned, and you should modify the file accordingly and upload it again.
- If the verification is successful, the table metadata defined in the file will be displayed, and then you can proceed to the next step.
- On the table configuration page, select the table to be created and enter the capacity and reserved read and write parameters. The daily fees of the table will be automatically calculated.
- After confirming that the table information is correct, click Create and the system will prompt that the creation has been successful.