This document describes how to create a TcaplusDB table group in the console.
You have created a TcaplusDB cluster.
- Log in to the TcaplusDB console, select Cluster List on the left sidebar, select a desired cluster, and click Create Table Group.
- In the pop-up dialog box, specify table group configurations.
- Select Cluster: you can switch to another cluster.
- Table Group Name: the name can contain up to 32 characters.
- Click Create Table Group and the system will prompt that the creation has been successful.
Go back to the table group list to view the name, ID, table quantity, and total capacity of the table group.