This document describes how to create a table group in the TcaplusDB console.
You have created a TcaplusDB cluster.
- Log in to the TcaplusDB console, select Cluster List on the left sidebar, select a desired cluster, and click Create Table Group.
- In the pop-up window, specify table group configurations, and click Create Table Group. After that, you will be prompted that the creation has been successful.
- Select Cluster: You can switch to another cluster.
- Table Group Name: The name must contain 4-64 characters.
- Go back to the table group list to view the name, ID, table quantity, and total capacity of the table group.