Last updated: 2019-01-31 16:36:09PDF
This section describes how to create a data warehouse cluster. Currently, the beta version only supports cluster creation in Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing.
- Go to Cluster Management and click Clusters in the left pane to enter the cluster management page.
- Select the region in which to create the cluster in the upper left corner of the page. Currently, we support Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing.
- Click Create a cluster in the upper right corner of the page to enter the cluster creation page.
- Enter the cluster configuration parameters.
|Storage cluster name||Name of the cluster||-|
|Region||Actual working region of the cluster||The beta version only supports Guangzhou, Shanghai and Beijing regions.|
|Availability zone||Select an availability zone in the region||You can check whether there are available models in the availability zone in [Master node].
|Select a network||Specify a VPC connected to Sparkling||You can create a VPC in the console for query and planning. Once selected, the VPC and subnet cannot be changed. Subsequently added compute clusters can only be deployed within the same VPC and subnet.|
|Select a subnet group||Specify a subnet connected to Sparkling||You can create a subnet in the console for query and planning.|
|Running version||Sparkling's internal component version||The beta version only supports 0.1.0 (Spark 2.3.2, Hadoop 2.7.3, Hive 2.1.0).|
|Master node||D1||The beta version supports selecting a Big Data D1 model with four types of configuration. Please select the memory and CPU core quantity of the master node as needed.|
- Select the cluster node type and quantity.
|Core compute node||Responsible for the cluster's storage tasks||The beta version supports selecting a Big Data D1 model with four types of configuration. You can select the memory and CPU core quantity of the node as needed.|
|Elastic compute node||Responsible for the cluster's computation tasks||The beta version supports selecting a MEM Optimized model with multiple types of configuration. You can select the memory and CPU core quantity of the node as needed.|
|Minimum node quantity||Minimum number of nodes required||-|
|Maximum node quantity||Maximum number of nodes required||-|
- Click OK to create the cluster.
It takes time to create a cluster. The initial status is Creating. Please wait a while. The status will be updated to Normal after successful creation.
- Click Clusters in the left panel to enter the cluster management page. In the upper left corner, select Guangzhou, Shanghai or Beijing to view the list of clusters in the selected region.