My ICP filing was approved. where can I see the ICP filing password?
After your entity obtained an ICP filing for the first time, Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) will send an ICP filing password via SMS and email to your entity's person-in-charge. Each entity has one password.
The correct ICP filing password must be provided when applying for ICP filing transfer or entity deregistration.
How can I verify the ICP filing password?
Visit MIIT's ICP/IP address/domain name ICP filing management system and click Change ICP filing password.
In the "Select entity province" popup box, select the province where your entity is located and click OK.
Enter the ICP filing/license number, old password and new password as prompted and click Submit to verify whether the password can be changed.
- If the password is incorrect, you can directly reset it by clicking Reset ICP filing password.
- If the mobile number or email address of the person-in-charge is out of service, you can request offline password change. To do so, select the entity province at MIIT's website, download the corresponding application form for password reset and then contact the Communications Administration Bureau for offline reset.
How can I reset a forgotten ICP filing password?
Users in Guangdong can only reset the password at MIIT's website.
Method 1: Reset at MIIT's website
- Visit MIIT's ICP/IP address/domain name ICP filing management system and click Reset ICP filing password at the bottom right corner, as shown below:
- Select the province where your entity is located, as shown below:
- Enter your entity's ICP filing number and identity document number and click Submit. The ICP filing password will be sent to the person-in-charge of the entity via SMS and email, as shown below:
Method 2: Mail the Password Reset Application Form to the Communications Administration Bureau for reset
- Visit MIIT's ICP/IP address/domain name ICP filing management system and select your entity province to enter the corresponding communications administration system,as shown below:
- Find the Password Reset Application Form at the bottom left corner. Download, fill out and print it as instructed. Mail it with required materials to the Communications Administration Bureau. After receiving your application, the Communications Administration Bureau will generally contact you by phone. So make sure your phone is available.