What if SMS verification by Communications Administration Bureaus fails?
If you fail to complete the verification within 24 hours or if verification fails, your ICP filing application will be automatically returned to the access provider.
- See the guide for SMS resending, visit your local communications administration website and request SMS verification again.
- If your ICP filing application information stays unchanged and meets the current requirements, we will contact you by phone and resubmit the application to Communications Administration Bureau for review after 24 hours.
- If your ICP filing information or ICP filing information does not meet the current requirements and needs to be modified, then your order will be rejected. Then, you need to resubmit the application and go through the SMS verification process again after Tencent Cloud reviews your application.
What if I don't receive the verification code from Communications Administration Bureaus?
If you don't receive the SMS message, please follow the steps below for troubleshooting:
- Check whether the message is blocked by your phone as a spam/phishing message.
- Insert your SIM card in another phone and then request a new verification code; for more information, see SMS resending.
- The SMS message cannot be sent to mobile numbers with certain virtual or newly-launched prefixes. If your mobile number prefix is not supported, you need to retry with a supported number.