macOS Push Certificate
Last updated: 2019-09-05 10:52:04PDF
macOS Push Certificate Instructions
There are two types of macOS push certificates: push certificates for development environment and push certificates for production environment.
This tutorial will teach you how to create both types of push certificates.
Generating a Certificate
- On your computer, open the Keychain Access tool and select Request a Certificate From a Certificate Authority.
- Enter your email address, and leave the rest blank. Click Continue to save the certificate locally.
- Log in to the Apple Developer Center website, and click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles
- Select the application you want to create a push certificate for, and choose Push Notifications.
- Create a Push Certificate
The following is a demonstration of how to create a push certificate for the development environment. You can use the same process to create push certificates for the product environment.
Enter the Certificate column, and click Add.
Here we select the push certificate for the development environment.
- Then, we select the push certificate request file created in step 2. After it uploads, click
- Finally, download the generated push certificate locally.
10: Install the certificate
Double-click on the push certificate you downloaded in the previous step, and the push certificate will automatically be installed in the Keychain application.
11: Export the certificate
Open Keychain Access, and select the push certificate you want to export. Right-click the certificate and select Export Certificate. The certificate will be exported in P12 format. Set a password.
Step 1: Log in to the [Console] (https://console.cloud.tencent.com/tpns/applist)
Step 2: In the App List, select the application to which you want to upload the push certificate.
Step 3: Upload the certificate in the Application configuration page to complete the process.