This document guides you how to create a push notification in the TPNS console.
TPNS service is required to create a push notification. If you haven't purchased TPNS service, see Purchase Directions
- Log in to TPNS Console, and click Download SDK in the left sidebar.
- Enter the Download SDK page, select the version you need to download, and click Download. Perform configurations according to the guidelines.
Configuring push parameters
- Log in to Tencent Push Notification Service Console and select Push in the left sidebar.
- Go to the mobile push page, and click Push Notifications. Enter the notification title and notification content. The notification preview will be displayed on the right side of the page.
- Push time configuration: Supports instant, scheduled, and loop modes.
- Push target configuration: Supports push to all users and to specific users. Specific users can be a specific token or account, a set of batch accounts or tagged users.
- Additional parameters: You can select additional parameters in the data format of key:value, for more push content.
- Rich media content: You can add rich media content, by entering the URL corresponding to an image.
- Advanced settings: TPNS also supports other advanced settings, including the following content:
- Badge number: number of messages reached but not clicked.
- GroupID: a field for aggregated statistics of multiple push tasks.
- Offline storage: sets the offline storage period in 0-72 hours. Up to 3 latest push messages can be saved for 24 hours by default.
- Click open: Sets push click open actions. Actions include apps, in-app pages, URLs, and client customization.
- Reminder formats: Sets reminder formats, custom ringtones, etc.
- Multiple package name push: Supports push with multiple package names.
- After selecting push content, click Confirm Push. After completing the push, you will be automatically redirected to the push record page.