This document describes how to create a push task in the TPNS Console.
You have purchased the TPNS service. For more information, please see Purchase Directions.
- Log in to the TPNS Console and click Toolbox > SDK Download on the left sidebar.
- Enter the SDK download page, select the version you want to download, click Download, and configure as instructed.
Push parameter settings
Log in to the TPNS Console and select Push Management > Task List on the left sidebar.
Enter the task list page, select Create Push, click Notification Message, and enter the notification title and content on the page. The preview of the notification will be displayed on the right. Other push settings are as follows:
- Push Plan: if there are many push tasks, we recommend you categorize them and collect their statistics by push target.
- Push Time: you can select the instant, scheduled, or loop mode.
- Push Target: you can choose to push by all devices, tag combination, batch accounts, account, or token.
- Advanced Settings: TPNS also supports other advanced settings, including:
- Collapse by Group: you can control whether and how to collapse notifications in the device notification center.
- Badge Number: this refers to the number of messages that have arrived but not been clicked. Only TPNS, Huawei, and Mi channels support the feature of auto increase by 1.
- Extra Parameter(s): you can select additional parameters in the format of
key-value to enrich the push content.
- Notification Image: after the image URL is entered, notifications delivered through certain channels will display the image.
- Notification Audio: after the audio URL is entered, notifications delivered through the TPNS channel can contain audio.
- Offline Storage: set the offline retention time between 0 and 72 hours. The default value is 24 hours. Up to 3 latest pushes can be retained.
- Open Location: set the click action for the push, including application, custom intent, URL, and in-app activity.
- Reminder: set the reminder method, custom ringtone, etc.
- Multi-Package Name Push: TPNS supports push with multiple package names.
- Channel Policy: select channels through which the push can be delivered. Smart assignment policy and custom policy are supported.
After selecting the push content, you can select a test device to verify the push effect before officially sending the push.
Click Test Preview.
Select a test device on the test preview page.
Click OK to push to the test device. The push status of the test device will be returned on the current page.
Click Confirm. If the test device successfully completes the push, click Confirm Push > Confirm to push officially. The official push status will be returned on the current page.
- Click Confirm to directly redirect to the push record page, where the push records of the test push and official push are displayed respectively.