This document describes how to create a push task in the TPNS console.
You have purchased the TPNS service. For more information, please see Purchase Directions.
- Log in to the TPNS console.
- On the left sidebar, click Message Management > SDK Download.
- On the Download SDK page, select the version you need to download, click Download, and configure according to the instructions.
Configuring push parameters
Log in to the TPNS console.
On the left sidebar, click Message Management > Task List.
On the Task List page, click Create Push.
On the Create Push page, select Notification bar message for Push Type and enter the notification title and content. The preview of the notification will be displayed on the right. Other push settings are as follows:
Push Plan: if there are many push tasks, you are advised to categorize them and collect their statistics by push target.
Push Time: you can select Immediate, Scheduled, or Loop.
Push Target: you can select All devices, Tag combination, Batch accounts, Account, or Token.
Advanced Settings: TPNS also supports the following advanced settings:
- Grouping and Collapsing: you can control whether and how to collapse notifications in the device notification center.
- Badge Number: this refers to the number of messages that have arrived but not been clicked. Only the TPNS, Huawei, and Mi channels support automatically increasing the number by 1.
- Extra Parameter(s): you can select extra parameters in the data format of key:value for more diverse push content.
- Notification Image: after you enter the image URL, notifications delivered through certain channels will display the image.
- Notification Audio: after you enter the audio URL, notifications delivered through the TPNS channel will contain the audio.
- Offline Storage: set the offline retention time between 0 and 72 hours. The default value is 24 hours. Up to three latest pushes can be retained.
- Open Location: set the click action for the push, supporting application, custom intent, URL, and in-app activity.
- Reminder: set the reminder method, custom ringtone, etc.
- Multi-Package Name Push: TPNS supports push with multiple package names.
- Channel Policy: select channels through which the push can be delivered. Smart assignment policy and custom policy are supported.
After selecting the push content, you can select a test device to verify the push effect before officially sending the push.
i. Click Test Preview.
ii. Select a test device on the test preview page.
iii. Click Confirm to push to the test device. The push status will be returned on the current page.
Click Confirm to push officially. The push status will be returned on the current page.
The push status is shown in the figure below:
- Click Confirm to go to the push record page, where the push records of both the test push and official push are displayed.