Creating a push
Last updated: 2019-11-13 09:41:21PDF
This document guides you how to create a push notification in the TPNS console.
You have already purchased TPNS service. For details, see the Purchasing TPNS Service document.
- Log in to TPNS Console, and click Download SDK in the left sidebar.
- Enter the Download SDK page, select the version you need to download, and click Download. Perform configurations according to the guidelines.
Configuring push parameters
- Go to the Application List page. Select the paid app, and click Create Push.
- Go to the mobile push page, and click Push Notifications. Enter the notification title and notification content. The notification preview will be displayed on the right side of the page.
◦Push time configuration: Supports instant, scheduled, and loop modes.
◦Push target configuration: Supports push to all users and to specific users. Specific users include: Individual token, individual account, custom tag, and device attributes.
◦Additional parameters: You can select additional parameters in the data format of key:value, for more push content.
◦Rich media content: You can add rich media content, by entering the URL corresponding to an image.
◦Advanced settings: TPNS also supports other advanced settings, including the following content:
▪Offline retention: Sets offline retention duration, the maximum is 72 hours by default.
▪Click open: Sets push click open actions. Actions include apps, in-app pages, URLs, and client customization.
▪Reminder formats: Sets reminder formats, custom ringtones, etc.
▪Multiple package name push: Supports push with multiple package names.
- After selecting push content, click Confirm Push. After completing the push, you will be automatically redirected to the push record page.