Last updated: 2019-11-13 15:30:37PDF
1. IoT push service introduction
1.1. Push service overview
IoT SDK provided by TPNS contains APIs that allow developers to push messages to IoT devices.
1.2 Product features
It is primarily used for:
- Device access. A lightweight and stable SDK is provided to facilitate the quick access of users.
- Message push. Stable and reliable message push services are provided.
- Devices and tags. The binding of devices and tags or custom tags to APIs is provided.
- Device management. The console and APIs are provided to help users keep track of device status in real time.
- Data analysis. Analysis of triggered message delivery state, device online state, and device exceptions are provided.