Last updated: 2019-11-12 18:38:33PDF
Managing Cluster List
Once you’ve successfully created your cluster, log in to the EMR Console, enter the cluster list page then you can manage it.
- Select a project from the "Project" drop-down list to browse clusters by project.
- Select a region from the "Region" drop-down list to browse clusters by region.
- Click "Cluster Management Document" in the top-right corner to view the operation guide.
- To assign a EMR cluster to the project, select the cluster and click Assign to Project.
- Click Copy on the right of an instance ID/name to copy the instance ID. Click ID to view the cluster details.
- Click Modify on the right of an instance ID/name to rename the cluster.
- In the Management column of the instance list, click Details to view the instance details.
- In the Management column of the instance list, click the More drop-down list to select to restart the component or terminate the specified cluster.
Viewing Cluster Details
Click Details in the Management column of the instance list or click a cluster ID to enter the cluster details page.
You can view the basic information, software configuration information, and hardware information of the cluster there.
Software configuration information and hardware information:
- The software configuration information displays the software tools installed in the cluster and their version numbers.
- The hardware information displays the details of the hardware configuration of each node.