A configuration group is used to group and manage nodes that are equipped with the same services but have different specifications or purposes. This document describes how to use a configuration group to manage service configuration.
- Log in to the EMR Console, select the target cluster in Cluster List, and click Details to enter the cluster details page.
- On the cluster details page, select Cluster Services and click Operation > Configuration Management in the top-right corner of the target component block. The following uses HDFS as an example.
- Click Configuration Management, set "Level" to Configuration Group, select the target configuration group and file where the parameters to be modified are located, and click Modify Configuration to add, modify, or delete parameters.
After a cluster is created, a default configuration group that inherits the cluster-level configuration is generated for each component, which can be modified but cannot be deleted. You can add new configuration groups to a component as needed. Each component can have up to 10 configuration groups.
- Click Manage Configuration Group to enter the "Manage Configuration Group" page. You can click Add Configuration Group, Modify, or Delete to add, modify, or delete a configuration group, respectively.
- If the configuration of a node is different from that in the current configuration group, click Sync Configuration in the top-right corner to deliver the configuration in the configuration group to the node.
Enter the "Sync Configuration" page. You can click Details to view the detailed information or click Sync Configuration to sync the configuration group.