You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Pro instance and set the protected object first.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Pro Console and select Protection Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Select an Anti-DDoS Pro instance ID in the list on the left, such as "bgp-0000008o", and select IP Port Protection at the top on the right.
- Click Set in the "Attribute Filtering" block on the right to enter the attribute filtering list.
- Click Create to create an attribute filtering rule.
- After the creation is completed, an attribute filtering rule will be added to the attribute filtering list. You can modify the rule by clicking Configure in the "Operation" column on the right.