You need to purchase an Anti-DDoS Pro instance and set the protected object first.
- Log in to the new Anti-DDoS Pro Console and click Protection Configuration on the left sidebar.
- Select an Anti-DDoS Pro instance ID in the list on the left, such as "bgp-000000co", and select Domain Name Protection at the top on the right.
- Click Set in the "Targeted Protection" block on the right to enter the targeted protection rule list.
- Click Create to create a targeted protection rule, fill in relevant fields, and click OK.
- After the creation is completed, a targeted protection rule will be added to the targeted protection list. You can modify the rule by clicking Configure in the "Operation" column on the right.