This document describes how to purchase VPN connections on the Tencent Cloud console.
Log in to the VPC console.
Choose VPN Connection > VPN Gateway on the left sidebar to go to the VPN Gateway page.
Select a region and VPC, and then click + New.
Configure the following parameters in the pop-up dialog box, and click Create.
- Gateway Name: enter a VPN gateway name, which cannot exceed 60 characters.
- Associate Network: select CCN or VPC with which the VPN gateway associates.
- Network: select the VPC of the VPN gateway.
- Bandwidth Cap: select the maximum bandwidth for the VPN gateway as needed.
- Tag: an optional configuration that helps you manage VPN gateways.
- Billing Method: select the billing mode for the VPN gateway as needed.
- Bill-by-traffic: this mode is suitable for scenarios where the bandwidth fluctuates greatly.