Last updated: 2019-12-06 16:39:04
This document describes how to initialize an instance in the TDSQL Console.
- Log in to the TDSQL Console, select an uninitialized instance in the instance list, and click Initialize in the "Operation" column.
- In the initialization dialog box that pops up, select the configuration as needed, and click OK to initialize the instance.
- Supported Character Set: Select the character set supported by the MySQL database.
- Table Name Case Sensitivity: Set whether the table name of database is case-sensitive.
- Enable Strong Sync: Enable strong sync to ensure data consistency in the slave in case the master fails. At least 2 nodes are required for this option to work.
- When the instance status changes to Running, the initialization is completed, and you can connect to the database for operations.