CAM policy configuration example:
- version is required. Currently, only "2.0" is allowed. (This value actually represents the version of TencentCloud APIs acceptable to CAM.)
- statement describes the details of one or more permissions. This element contains a permission or permission set of other elements such as effect, action, resource, and condition. One policy has only one statement.
- action describes the allowed or denied action. An action entered here is a string prefixed with "dcdb:" and suffixed with an TDSQL API. This element is required.
- resource describes the details of authorization. A resource is described in a six-piece format. Detailed resource definitions vary by product. For more information on how to specify a resource, see the documentation for the product whose resources you are writing a statement for. This element is required.
- condition describes the condition for the policy to take effect. A condition consists of operator, action key, and action value. A condition value may contain information such as time and IP address. Some services allow you to specify additional values in a condition. This element is optional.
- effect describes whether the result produced by the statement is "allowed" (allow) or "denied" (deny). This element is required.
Actions in TencentDB
In a TencentDB policy statement, you can specify any API action from any service that supports TencentDB. APIs prefixed with "dcdb:" should be used for TencentDB, such as dcdb:CreateDBInstance (creating an instance - monthly subscription) or dcdb:CloseDBExtranetAccess (disabling public network access).
- You can also specify multiple actions using a wildcard. For example, you can specify all actions whose names begin with "Describe", as shown below:
- If you want to specify all operations in TencentDB, use a wildcard as shown below:
Each CAM policy statement has its own resources.
Resources are generally in the following format:
- project_id describes the project information, which is only used to enable compatibility with legacy CAM logic and can be left empty.
- service_type describes the product abbreviation such as DCDB.
- region describes the region information, such as ap-guangzhou. For more information, see Regions.
- account is the root account of the resource owner, such as uin/653339763.
- resource describes detailed resource information of each product, such as instance/instance_id1 or instance/*.
- You can also use the wildcard "*" to specify it for all instances that belong to a specific account as shown below:
- If you want to specify all resources or a specific API action does not support resource-level permission control, you can use the wildcard "*" in the "resource" element as shown below:
- To specify multiple resources in a single command, separate them with commas. Below is an example where two resources are specified:
The table below describes the resources that can be used by TencentDB and the corresponding resource description methods.
In the table, words prefixed with $ are placeholders.
- "project" is project ID.
- "region" is region.
- "account" is account ID.
||Resource Description Method in Authorization Policy