TDSQL for MySQL supports full backups and incremental backups.
You can set the start time and retention period for full backups. By default, the backup starts at 00:00–05:00 AM, during which the performance is relatively low. The retention period is 7 days by default.
Incremental backup is implemented based on binlogs, which are generated in real time. The binlogs use a certain amount of disk capacity, and are periodically uploaded to the TencentDB backup system.
Custom Backup Time
- Log in to the TDSQL Console and click the instance name or Manage in the "Operation" column to enter the instance management page.
- Select Shard Management and click the shard ID to enter the shard management page.
- Select Backup and Restore > Backup and Log Settings and click the icon as shown below to set the storage period.
- Backup cycle: the backup task is performed every day by default.
- Storage time: data and log backups can be retained for 1 to 7 days. Retention time is set to 7 days by default.