CI's storage feature is based on COS, which uses buckets to store objects.
On the file management page, you can view the list of files in the bucket and upload, download, delete, and search for files.
- Log in to the CI Console and click Bucket Management on the left sidebar to enter the bucket management page.
- Click the name of the target bucket or Manage in the "Operation" column on the right to enter the bucket page.
- On the file management page, click Upload Files. In the pop-up dialog box, click Select Files and select a local file for upload.
If workflow is enabled, the uploaded video file will automatically trigger the workflow, and applicable feature fees will be incurred. You can click the drop-down list to view all the workflows enabled under this path.
- Click OK. If the information of the uploaded video is displayed in the resource list, the upload is successful.
- A single file of up to 512 GB in size can be uploaded in the console. If you need to upload bigger files, please use the multipart upload feature of COS.
- If you upload a file that has the same name as an existing file in the bucket, the existing file will be overwritten.
Downloading and Deleting File
After a file is uploaded, you can download or delete it in the "Operation" column on the right. In addition, you can view its information, such as attributes, URL, and size.
Searching for File
You can enter a filename prefix in the search box in the top-right corner on the page to search for files.