If the existing services or features of CI media processing cannot meet your needs, you can use the custom function processing feature of SCF to write core code logic in order to flexibly implement your business needs while reducing your development costs. For more information on SCF, see Overview.
- Currently, the custom function processing feature can only be initiated in a workflow.
- Using SCF for custom processing will incur fees, which will be charged by SCF. For billing details, see Billing Overview.
- Log in to the CI console.
- Click Bucket Management on the left sidebar to enter the bucket list.
- Click Manage in the Operation column on the right of the target bucket to enter the bucket management page.
- On the left sidebar, click Data Processing Workflow > Workflow to enter the workflow management page.
- Click Create Workflow and add a Custom Function node on the Create Workflow page.
- Input Parameters: The input parameters specified with a custom function in a workflow don't need to be added manually. Instead, they can be obtained according to the node before the custom function.
- Namespace: The created function is in the COS namespace by default.
- Type: You can select Common feature to quickly perform common operations on COS objects or Custom to configure other feature parameters.
- Feature: When you select Common feature, you can select a preset feature as instructed in [Using Custom Function to Manage COS File].
- Function: Currently, only functions that are executed asynchronously and have status tracking enabled are supported in a workflow.
To create a function, click Add Function and configure the function as prompted.
- After confirming that the configuration is correct, click OK.