The WeChat, QQ, Baidu, Toutiao and Alipay mini programs are now supported. However, images, videos, files and other messages requiring being uploaded to COS cannot be sent via Baidu, Toutiao and Alipay mini programs.
The BMP images can be sent.
lastMessage in Conversation are not updated when an online message is sent or received.
Fixed the SDK not ready issue if an exception occurs when the recent contacts list is synchronized.
- getGroupOnlineMemberCount supports obtaining the number of online users in a live stream group.
- The image messages will be compressed. You can display the original image or thumbnail as needed. For more information, see ImagePayload.
Fixed the compatibility of Taro 3.x with WebIM.
SDK volumes are reduced: tim-js-sdk reduced by 8.5% and tim-wx-sdk by 15%.
The TIM.create API added the
oversea parameter. When this parameter is set to
true, SDK will use a domain name outside China to avoid interference.
- Fixed the
undefined response issue when a SDK in
not ready status calls an API.
- Fixed the statistics issue.
The TIM.EVENT.SDK_RELOAD event.
- Messages occasionally failed to be pulled when mini program is reconnected after a long period of disconnection, or switches to the frontend after running in the background for a long time.
- The image message
imageFormat has an inconsistent type and value with the actual image format.
- The Work and Public groups have messy nicknames.
Messages occasionally failed to be pulled when live-streaming groups (AVChatRoom) were used for an extended period.
After users used the RESTful API to successfully create a work group and specify group members, group members failed to send messages.
- Occasionally, in the case of joinGroup, the SDK indicated that the user was “already in the group” when in fact the user was not in the group. As a result, the user could not receive or send messages.
- The count of sent messages in a temporary meeting group was incorrect.
C2C message read receipts (indicating that the recipient has read your message) are supported. For more information, see TIM.EVENT.MESSAGE_READ_BY_PEER. For a read message,
isPeerRead is set to
- After a user joined a chat room (ChatRoom), the latest message was not displayed in a new conversation.
- After login, a user who had not joined an audio-video chat room (AVChatRoom) could still send messages to the room.
- In an audio-video chat room (AVChatRoom), messages sent were occasionally repeatedly displayed.
- getMessageList reported an error in the event of null messages.
- Error 70001 occasionally occurred upon joinGroup after logout and login were successively called.
The API sendMessage added a sending option to support the sending of online messages (without offline storage and roaming; not available to AVChatRoom and BChatRoom) and the configuration of offline push.
- Message content was lost because the input
payload.data payload.extension type of createCustomMessage was incorrect.
- Multiple messages contained in a response to a single request were disordered.
- The unread count could not be cleared occasionally after the read count was reported because the number of unread C2C conversations overflowed.
event.data.undefined were undefined occasionally.
The unread count could not be cleared when the latest group message was a group prompt.
Files could not be uploaded occasionally when the uploaded COS signature was invalid and not updated in a timely manner.
- The web client can create and send video messages createVideoMessage of up to 100 MB in size.
avatar properties are added in Message to display the nickname and profile photo address of the message sender in an audio-video chat room. The nickname and profile photo address need to be set in advance by calling updateMyProfile.
- When an account logs in on multiple instances, namely, multiple webpages or web browsers, the C2C message cancellation notification can be synchronized between these webpages or web browsers.
- After updateGroupProfile is called to successfully modify custom group fields, group members can receive group prompts and obtain related content Message.payload.newGroupProfile.groupCustomField.
TIM.EVENT.GROUP_SYSTEM_NOTICE_RECEIVED is deprecated and replaced by MESSAGE_RECEIVED.
Errors occurred occasionally when the getGroupList API was called.
When searchGroupByID fails, the log level is degraded to warning and the prompt text is modified.
- Anonymous users or visitors failed to join TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM groups and had statistical problems.
- Other known issues
When login is successful, key value pair
repeatLogin: true is added for the
imResponse.data callback object to identify repeated login of a login account.
The priority of messages received at the receiver side of an audio-video chat room was different from that set on the sender side.
- The network status change event TIM.EVENT.NET_STATE_CHANGE is added, and the access side can make related prompts and guidance based on this event.
- Running in WeChat Mini Program plug-in environments is supported.
Error codes are reduced and optimized.
- After an audio-video chat room was created in the console and a group owner was specified, messages sent by other group members would be repeated on the group owner side after the group owner joined the group.
- When groups were created and terminated in the console or using a RESTful API frequently, the SDK did not deliver the TIM.EVENT.GROUP_SYSTEM_NOTICE_RECEIVED event.
- getMessageList failed to get the group message list occasionally.
Message priorities, enumerated values, and use cases can be set for group messages.
- Some online messages failed to be pulled occasionally.
- After a system notification from an audio-video chat room was received, the TIM.EVENT.MESSAGE_RECEIVED event was not delivered.
- In some scenarios, the group message recall result was inaccurate.
- Other known issues
- The maximum size of files uploaded through createFileMessage is increased from 20 MB to 100 MB.
shutupTime of Group Prompts will be deprecated. Use
- Listening events could not be canceled by calling the off API.
- The value and type of the
isRead property in Message were incorrect.
- The error code and error message were incorrect when the video file in a sent video message exceeded the maximum size.
- The content of updated custom fields was sometimes incorrect.
- The JOIN_STATUS_ALREADY_IN_GROUP event occurred occasionally when a user logged in and joined an audio-video chat room.
- core-js caused potential performance issues.
getUserProfile and updateMyProfile support custom profile fields.
Messages were lost in combined messages obtained using getMessageList.
- When messages fail to be sent, the SDK returns the actual error codes and error messages.
- When logout is called, only the message channel of the current instance logs out.
- When a callback function passed in by the access side is encapsulated for security purposes and the logic of the callback function is incorrect, errors can be captured and located quickly.
- The SDK provides Chinese error information when IM server-side error codes are received.
- Messages were lost occasionally when the WeChat Mini Program went to the foreground after staying in the background for a long time.
- TIM.EVENT.CONVERSATION_LIST_UPDATED was triggered several times when a message was sent.
- The SDK reported errors when files such as images were uploaded if registerPlugin was not called or incorrect parameters were entered.
- Long polling did not stop after a TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM group was disbanded.
- When "multi-instance" or "multi-client" login was enabled, other instances or clients failed to receive messages after a web instance was logged out.
- The SDK reported errors occasionally due to the structure of session lists that were pulled.
The logic for getting group roaming messages is optimized.
- The SDK reported the 2901 error code after the group owner of an audio-video chat room modified the group profile.
- After the group admin processed applications for joining a group, processed applications could still be received after refresh.
- WeChat Mini Programs support creating and sending video messages createVideoMessage. Video messages can be synced across platforms. Update to the latest versions of the TUIKit and SDK.
- The getGroupMemberProfile API is added.
- Audio and file messages sent by Native IM v3.x are compatible.
- Location messages GeoPayload can be received.
Up to 100 groups can be written to local storage. The SDK does not write the full group list when there are more than 100 groups.
- Long polling of TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM groups continued after logout.
- The group contact cards in message instances of TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM groups did not have values.
- Errors were reported when Internet Explorer 10 was used.
- Users could not join groups anonymously.
- When the
Promise status returned by an SDK API is
rejected, the SDK no longer delivers a TIM.EVENT.ERROR event.
- Updates to a user's profile are immediately written to the local cache.
- Code running failed after SDK integration when Angular zone.js modified prototype chains.
- After a group owner created and joined a TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM group, the group owner could not receive messages.
- Initialization failed when a group list was large.
Combined messages (multiple message elements in one message) sent by RESTful APIs or the legacy IM are compatible. For more information, see Compatibility Guide.
- The unread count was inaccurate.
- Messages were disordered because read messages were not reported.
- Empty image messages were sent successfully but could not be rendered. The SDK did not support sending empty image messages.
- Empty file messages were sent with incorrect message status. The SDK did not support sending empty file messages.
- SDK code errors were reported occasionally when getGroupMemberList was called.
getGroupList supports pulling group profile information, including the group owner ID and group member count.
- SDK code errors were reported when a RESTful API was used to send custom group notifications in an audio–video chat room.
- The SDK did not send a request to pull historical messages when a user re-joined a quit group and called the getMessageList API.
- SDK code errors were reported when upload failed.
WeChat Mini Programs support sending audio messages. Audio messages can be synced across platforms. Update to the latest versions of the TUIKit and SDK.
getMessageList could still pull historical messages in a quit group after rejoining.
- getMessageList could not pull messages in deleted group chats.
- Group system notifications did not contain group names.
- When a conversation was created after receiving a new message, the conversation did not have the profile of the message sender.
Image messages failed to be sent under the React framework.
The actual width and height of an image are detected before the image message is sent.
- Screen splash occurred when WeChat Mini Programs sent image messages.
- JPG or other images failed to be sent.