Changelog (Web and Mini Programs)
Last updated: 2020-05-22 16:33:44PDF
- 2.6.3 @2020.4.26
- 2.6.2 @2020.4.16
- 2.6.1 @2020.4.8
- 2.6.0 @2020.3.30
- 2.5.2 @2020.3.13
- 2.5.1 @2020.3.5
- 2.5.0 @2020.2.28
- 2.4.2 @2020.2.7
- 2.4.1 @2020.1.14
- 2.4.0 @2020.1.3
- 2.3.2 @2019.12.18
- 2.3.1 @2019.12.13
- 2.2.1 @2019.11.28
- 2.2.0 @2019.11.21
- 2.1.4 @2019.11.7
- 2.1.3 @2019.10.31
- 2.1.2 @2019.10.25
- 2.1.1 @2019.10.18
- 2.1.0 @2019.10.16
- 2.0.11 @2019.10.12
- 2.0.9 @2019.9.19
- Message content was lost because the input payload.data payload.extension type of createCustomMessage is incorrect.
- Multiple messages contained in a response to a single request were disordered.
- The unread count could not be cleared occasionally after the read count is reported because the number of unread C2C conversions overflows.
- TIM.EVENT.ERROR event.data.code and event.data.undefined were undefined occasionally.
- updateGroupProfile supports muting and unmuting all.
- getGroupMemberList can pull the group member muting deadline timestamp muteUntil.
The unread count could not be cleared when the latest group message was a group prompt.
Files could not be uploaded occasionally when the uploaded COS signature was invalid and not updated in a timely manner.
- The web client can create and send video messages createVideoMessage of up to 100 MB in size.
avatarproperties are added in Message to display the nickname and profile photo address of the message sender in an audio-video chat room. The nickname and profile photo address need to be set in advance by calling updateMyProfile.
- When an account logs in to multiple instances through multiple web browsers, the C2C message cancellation notification can be synchronized between these instances.
- After updateGroupProfile is called to successfully modify custom group fields, group members can receive group prompts and obtain related content Message.payload.newGroupProfile.groupCustomField.
Errors occurred occasionally when the getGroupList API was called.
When searchGroupByID fails, the log level is degraded to warning and the prompt text is modified.
- Anonymous users or visitors failed to join TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM groups and had statistical problems.
- Other known issues
When login is successful, key value pair
repeatLogin: true is added for the
imResponse.data callback object to identify repeated login of a login account.
The priority of messages received at the receiver side of an audio-video chat room is different from that set on the sender side.
- The network status change event TIM.EVENT.NET_STATE_CHANGE is added, and the access side can make related prompts and guidance based on this event.
- Running in WeChat mini program plug-in environments is supported.
Error codes are reduced and optimized.
- After an audio-video chat room was created in the console and a group owner was specified, messages sent by other group members will be repeated on the group owner side after the group owner joins the group.
- When groups were created and terminated in the console or using a RESTful API frequently, the SDK did not deliver the TIM.EVENT.GROUP_SYSTEM_NOTICE_RECEIVED event.
- getMessageList failed to pull the group message list occasionally.
- Anonymous users or visitors can only join TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM groups.
- Some online messages cannot be pulled occasionally.
- After a system notification from an audio-video chat room is received, the TIM.EVENT.MESSAGE_RECEIVED event is not delivered.
- In some scenarios, the group message recall result is inaccurate.
- Other known issues
- The revokeMessage API is added.
isRevokedproperty is added for Message. The property value
trueidentifies recalled messages.
- The message recall event notification TIM.EVENT.MESSAGE_REVOKED is added.
- Force offline due to multi-client login and force offline due to UserSig expiration are added to TIM.EVENT.KICKED_OUT.
- The maximum size of files uploaded through createFileMessage is increased from 20 MB to 100 MB.
shutupTimeof Group Tips will be deprecated. Use
- The IM smart customer service entry is added in the console.
- Listening events could not be canceled by calling the off API.
- The value and type of the
isReadproperty in Message were incorrect.
- The error code and error message were incorrect when the video file in a sent video message exceeded the maximum size.
- The content of updated custom fields were incorrect occasionally.
- The JOIN_STATUS_ALREADY_IN_GROUP event occurred occasionally when a user logged in and joined an audio-video chat room.
- core-js caused potential performance issues.
Messages were lost in combined messages obtained using getMessageList.
- createImageMessage and createFileMessage support passing in File objects.
- The createFaceMessage API is added.
- The message notification efficiency for TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM groups is optimized to improve the user experience.
- When messages fail to be sent, the SDK returns the actual error codes and error messages.
- When logout is called, only the message channel of the current instance logs out.
- When a callback function passed in by the access side is encapsulated for security purposes and the logic of the callback function is incorrect, errors can be captured and located quickly.
- The SDK provides Chinese error information when IM server-side error codes are received.
- Messages were lost occasionally when the WeChat mini program went to foreground after staying in background for a long time.
- TIM.EVENT.CONVERSATION_LIST_UPDATED was triggered several times when a message was sent.
- The SDK reported errors when files, such as images were uploaded if registerPlugin was not called or incorrect parameters were entered.
- Long polling did not stop after a TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM group was disbanded.
- When "multi-instance" or "multi-client" login was enabled, other instances or clients failed to receive messages after a web instance was logged out.
- The SDK reported errors occasionally due to the structure of session lists that were pulled.
The logic for pulling group roaming messages is optimized.
- The SDK reported the 2901 error code after the group owner of an audio-video chat room modified the group profile.
- After the group admin processed applications for joining a group, processed applications can be received after refresh.
- Mini programs support creating and sending video messages createVideoMessage. Video messages are supported across platforms. Update to the latest versions of the TUIKit and SDK.
- The getGroupMemberProfile API is added.
- Audio and file messages sent by Native IM v3.x are compatible.
- Location messages GeoPayload can be received.
Up to 100 groups can be written to local storage. The SDK does not write the full group list when there are more than 100 groups.
- Long polling of TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM groups continues after logout.
- The group contact cards in message instances of TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM groups did not have values.
- Errors were reported when Internet Explorer 10 was used.
- Users could not join groups anonymously.
- When the
Promisestatus returned by an SDK API is
rejected, the SDK no longer delivers a TIM.EVENT.ERROR event.
- Updates to a user's profile are immediately written to the local cache.
- Code running failed after SDK integration when Angular zone.js modified prototype chains.
- After a group owner created and joined a TIM.TYPES.GRP_AVCHATROOM group, the group owner could not receive messages.
- Initialization failed when a group list is large.
Combined messages (multiple message elements in one message) sent by RESTful APIs or the legacy IM are compatible. For more information, see Compatibility Guide.
- The unread count was inaccurate.
- Messages were disordered because read messages were not reported.
- Empty image messages were sent successfully but could not be rendered. The SDK did not support sending empty image messages.
- Empty file messages were sent with incorrect message status. The SDK did not support sending empty file messages.
- SDK code errors were reported occasionally when getGroupMemberList was called.
getGroupList supports pulling group profile information, including the group owner ID and group member count.
- SDK code errors were reported when a RESTful API is used to send custom group notifications in an audio–video chat room.
- The SDK did not send a request to pull historical messages when a user re-joined a quit group and called the getMessageList API.
- SDK code errors were reported when upload failed.
getMessageList could still pull historical messages in a quit group after rejoining.
- Web and mini programs support receiving audio messages.
- Web and mini programs support receiving video messages.
- The getMessageList API can pull up to 15 messages at a time.
- TIM.TYPES.MSG_SOUND is deprecated and replaced by TIM.TYPES.MSG_AUDIO.
- getMessageList could not pull messages in deleted group chats.
- Group system notifications did not contain group names.
- When a conversation is created after receiving a new message, the conversion did not have profile of the message sender.
Image messages failed to be sent under the React framework.
The actual width and height of an image are detected before the image message is sent.
- The HTTPS protocol is used by default.
- TIM.EVENT.GROUP_SYSTEM_NOTICE_RECEIVED events are sent when new group system notifications are received.
- Screen splash occurred when mini programs sent image messages.
- JPG or other images failed to be sent.