Log in to the IM console, click the target app card, and select Callback Configuration in the left sidebar. You can configure callback URLs and decide which callbacks to enable according to your business needs.
- The callback URL must start with
- If you have not yet applied for a domain name, you can directly configure an IP address, for example,
- Only letters (
a–z, case-insensitive), digits (0–9) and hyphens (-) can be used. Spaces and the following characters are not supported:
- The hyphen (-) cannot appear consecutively, be registered independently, or be placed at the beginning or end.
- The length of the domain name cannot exceed 63 characters.
- The callback URL of IM uses ports 80/443 by default. When the callback URL is replaced, port changes are involved. Please avoid the situation where the ports before and after the replacement are mutually prefixed; for example, avoid changing
After configuring callback URLs, you can download an HTTPS mutual authentication certificate from the console for future use.
You can configure mutual authentication based on your actual needs. For the detailed configuration methods, see Mutual Authentication Configuration.
After configuring callback URLs and enabling the corresponding event callbacks, you can refer to Third-Party Callbacks to use the corresponding callback features in order to obtain user and operation information in real time.