Last updated: 2020-03-13 16:18:47PDF
- Changing the Service Version
- Configuring Basic Information
- Deleting the App
- Configuring Account Admins
- Managing offline push certificates
- Activating Tencent Real-Time Communication (TRTC)
Log in to IM Console and click the target app card to go to the app’s basic configuration page. On this page, you can manage the basic configuration of your app according to business needs.
Changing the Service Version
You can update the service version or configuration of your app by clicking Upgrade in the Service Version area. For more information, see Upgrading Apps.
Configuring Basic Information
In the Basic Information area, you can:
- Edit the app’s basic information, including the name, type, and introduction of the app.
- Disable or delete the app.
- Obtain the key of the app.
Editing basic information
- Click Edit for App Information to edit app settings.
- You can modify App name, App type, and App introduction.
- Click Save.
Disabling the app
Note that after the app is disabled, services related to SDKAppID will be unavailable.
- Click Disabled for Status.
- In the "Disable Notification" dialog that appears, click OK.
Deleting the App
You can only delete the app if it is in the Disabled state. Note that after the app is deleted, services related to SDKAppID will be unavailable.
- Click Delete for Status.
- In the "Deletion Notification" dialog box that appears, click OK.
Obtaining the key
Keys are sensitive information, and therefore be sure to keep it confidential and prevent it from being leaked. By default, apps (SDKAppIDs) created before August 15, 2019 use the ECDSA-SHA256 signature algorithm that uses a public key and a private key. You can update to the HMAC-SHA256 signature algorithm if needed.
- Click Show key for Key.
- Click Copy to copy and save the key.
The key can be used to generate UserSig. For more information, see Generating UserSig.
Configuring Account Admins
Account admins can call RESTful APIs, dismiss groups, and perform operations on all members. You can directly use the default account admin
administrator, or manually add new account admins.
Adding account admins
- Click Add admin for Account Admin.
- In the "Add Admin" dialog that appears, click OK.
- Click Add.
- Click Remove admin for Account Admin.
- In the "Remove Admin" dialog that appears, select the admin account that you want to remove.
- Click Confirm.
Managing offline push certificates
Adding offline push certificates
Click Add certificate in the push settings area of the corresponding platform.
In the "Add Certificate" dialog that appears, set the parameters as needed.
Add Android certificates
Add iOS certificates
Click OK to save the setting.
Editing offline push certificates
- Click Edit in the certificate area.
- In the dialog box that appears, modify the parameters as needed and click OK to save the settings.
Deleting offline push certificates
Note that after certificates are deleted, push notifications cannot be received and data cannot be restored.
- Click Delete in the certificate area.
- In the confirmation box that appears, click Confirm.
Activating Tencent Real-Time Communication (TRTC)
If you need features such as audio calling, video calling, and interactive live broadcasting in your current IM app, or you need to integrate the IM SDK and the TRTC SDK at the same time, you can activate the TRTC service in the Activate TRTC area. The system will create a TRTC app in TRTC Console, which has the same SDKAppID as your current IM app. Both accounts and their authentication information can be reused.
- Click Activate Now in the Activate TRTC area.
- In the "Activate TRTC" dialog that appears, click OK.