Log in to the IM Console and click the target app card to go to the app’s basic configuration page. You can manage basic configuration for your app according to business needs.
Changing the Version
You can click Update in the Version area to update the version or configuration of your app. For more information, see Updating Apps.
Configuring Basic Information
In the Basic Info area, you can:
- Edit the app’s basic information, including the name, type, and introduction of your app.
- Disable/Delete your app.
- Get the key of your app.
Editing basic information
- Click Edit to the right of Application Info to edit app settings.
- You can modify Application Name, Application Type, and Application Intro.
- Click Save.
Disabling and deleting an app
You can create up to 100 IM apps under a Tencent Cloud account. If you have reached that limit, [disable and delete] an unwanted app before creating a new one.
Only apps in **Disabled status can be deleted. Once an app is deleted, all the data and services associated with the SDKAppID are removed and cannot be recovered, so proceed with caution.**
- Trial Edition apps can be manually disabled.
In the Basic Info area, click Disable next to Status. In the pop-up dialog box, click OK.
- Trial Edition apps can be manually deleted.
In the Basic Info area, click Delete next to Status. In the pop-up dialog box, click OK.
Pro Edition/Flagship Edition
- Apps that have been in arrears for seven days will be automatically Disabled. To delete such disabled apps, please contact us.
- Apps become Expired after the refund and Disabled after seven days. To delete such disabled apps, please contact us.
Once a TRTC trial app is disabled by the TRTC administrator, you can contact us to disable and delete the app.
Obtaining a key
Keys are sensitive information, so be sure to keep it confidential and prevent it from being leaked. By default, apps (SDKAppIDs) created before August 15, 2019 use the ECDSA-SHA256 signature algorithm that uses a public key and a private key. You can choose to update to the HMAC-SHA256 signature algorithm.
- Click Display key to the right of Key.
- Click Copy to copy and save the key information.
The key can be used to generate UserSig. For more information, see Generating UserSig.
Configuring Account Admins
Account administrators can call RESTful APIs, disband groups, and perform operations on all members. You can use the default
administrator or manually add account administrators. Each application can have 5 account administrators.
Adding an admin
- Click Add Admin to the right of Account Admin.
- In the Add Admin dialog that pops up, enter a name for the account admin.
- Click Add.
Removing an admin
- Click Remove Administrator to the right of Account Admin.
- In the Remove Administrator dialog that pops up, check the admin account you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
Managing Offline Push Certificates
Adding an offline push certificate
- Click Add Certificate in the push settings area of the corresponding platform.
- In the Add Certificate dialog that pops up, set the parameters as needed.
- Add Android certificate
- Add iOS certificate
- Click Confirm to save the configuration.
Editing an offline push certificate
- Click Edit in the certificate area.
- In the dialog box that pops up, modify the parameters as needed and click Confirm to save the configuration.
Deleting an offline push certificate
Once the certificate is deleted, push messages are no longer delivered. Deleted certificates cannot be restored. Proceed with caution.
- Click Delete in the certificate area.
- In the confirmation box that pops up, click Confirm.
Activating Tencent Real-Time Communication (TRTC)
If you need features such as audio calling, video calling, and interactive live broadcasting in your current IM app, or you need to integrate the IM SDK and TRTC SDK at the same time, you can activate the TRTC service in the Activate TRTC area. The system will create a TRTC app in the TRTC Console, which has the same SDKAppID as your current IM app. The two accounts and their authentications can be reused.
- Click Activate Now in the Activate TRTC area.
- In the Activate TRTC dialog that pops up, click OK.