You can join a meeting on the mobile or PC client.
- Logged-in user: Free or Enterprise Edition user
- Logged-in device: Windows, macOS, iOS, or Android
- Up to 10 meetings can be displayed in the Meeting ID drop-down list in the Join Meeting window.
- After you join a meeting, the system will prompt you to select an audio connection method from the following:
- Call Me (supported for Enterprise Edition only): VooV Meeting will actively call your meeting room phone number or your personal landline or mobile number. We recommend you use this audio connection method in a meeting room or large meeting to enjoy a better audio experience.
- Call In: you can use a landline or mobile phone to dial the corresponding number to join the meeting, and the phone rather than the PC mic and speaker will be used as your meeting audio source, which has a better call audio quality.
- PC Audio: you can directly use the PC mic and speaker (headset) as the meeting audio connection method to join the meeting, which is suitable for small meetings and is not limited by scenarios.
- If you don't select an audio connection method, you cannot speak or hear other attendees during the meeting.
Joining a Meeting
On mobile client
Method 1: Join a meeting through meeting ID
- Open the VooV Meeting app, tap Join, and enter the meeting ID and the corresponding password.
- Turn on/off the camera and mic and tap Join Meeting.
Method 2: Join a meeting through shared link
- If you have installed VooV Meeting and the received invitation message contains a link, you can tap the link and verify your identity to join the meeting.
- After you tap the link to enter the meeting detail page, if the meeting is a scheduled meeting as configured by the meeting creator, you can tap Add to My Meeting List at the bottom to add the meeting to your meeting list in case you forget the meeting ID in the future.
Method 3: Join a meeting on web pages in browser
- Log in at https://voovmeeting.com/r and enter the meeting ID to join the meeting.
Method 4: Join a meeting through one tap on your phone
- Tap the invitation message for joining the meeting by phone to join the meeting.
- Dial the VooV Meeting dial-in number in your country/region, enter the meeting ID, and press # as prompted to join the meeting.
On PC client
- Open the VooV Meeting PC client and click Join.
- Enter the meeting ID and your name and turn on/off the camera and mic.
- Click Join Meeting.
- After entering the meeting, select PC Audio or Call In as the audio connection method (i.e., call mode) for the meeting.