This document describes how to view a game server session, which corresponds to a server process. You can call a TencentCloud API to assign a game server session to a client, and GSE will assign this session to an idle process.
You have created server fleets.
- Log in to the GSE Console and create a server fleet. For more information, please see Creating Server Fleets.
- Click the ID of the created server fleet to enter the fleet details page. Click the Game Server Session tab to view details as below:
- Game Server Session ID: it is automatically generated by the system by default.
- Name: it is entered when you call the CreateGameServerSession API.
- Status: game server session statuses include undefined, active, activating, terminated, terminating, and abnormal.
- Instance Type: it is automatically generated by the system by default.
- IP: it is automatically generated by the system by default.
- Port: it can be automatically generated by the system or assigned by you on the battle server.
- Player Sessions: it indicates the number of player sessions in ACTIVE or RESERVED status.
- ACTIVE sessions are sessions connected to the game server.
- RESERVED sessions are sessions where players have been assigned with slots in the game server session but have not connected.
- Creation Time: it indicates the creation time of game server session in the format of
yyyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss. The entries can be sorted in ascending/descending order.
- Run Duration: it indicates the duration between running start time and current time in the format of
xxd xxh xxm xxs. The entries can be sorted in ascending/descending order.