Interactive Live Streaming is a new one-stop solution for real-time mic connect among multiple users. Powered by the MLVB SDK, CSS, VOD, and IM, it enables one-to-many and many-to-many interaction during live streaming and features multi-video effects and high-quality video.
- The MLVB SDK offers publishing and playback capabilities on multiple mainstream platforms including Android, iOS, H5 pages, and WeChat Mini Program.
- Powered by YouTu’s technologies, the MLVB SDK supports facial feature recognition, real-time beauty filters, animated stickers, and other special effects.
- For the billing of the MLVB SDK, please see Purchase Guide.
- For more information on the mic connect feature of the MLVB SDK, please see Mic Connect.
- CSS uses RTMP over QUIC to quickly publish streams to Tencent Cloud, reducing stuttering and latency.
- CSS supports playback over RTMP, FLV, HLS, and WebRTC, allowing you to deliver smoother and clearer video to audience.
- For the billing of CSS, please see Pricing Overview.
- To try out CSS, please see Live Video Broadcasting (LVB).
- IM offers room management capabilities for mic connect scenarios. It separates live streaming rooms and helps you manage room members and features.
- It offers interaction-enhancing features such as on-screen comments and text chat.
- For the billing of IM, please see Pricing.
- To quickly run the IM demo, please see Demo Quick Start.
- VOD offers recording and replay features for different application scenarios.
- For the billing of VOD, please see Billing Overview.
- To try out VOD, please see Getting Started.