This document describes how to delete a CVM SSH key pair on the SSM console.
You have created a CVM SSH key secret.
- Before deleting a secret, you need to disable it first.
- The secret that is to be deleted does not bound to an instance.
If the secret you want to delete is bound to a CVM instance, unbind them first.
- Log in to the SSM Console and click CVM SSH Key on the left sidebar.
- On the CVM SSH Key page, click the drop-down list in the top left corner to select a region.
- Click the search box, select a filter (Tag or Secret Name) from the list, and enter keywords to get results.
- Locate the secret you want to remove, and click Delete on the right of the secret.
- On the deletion page, choose an option as needed, and then click OK.