Pay-as-You-Go TencentDB Instance
After you stop using pay-as-you-go resources, terminate them as soon as possible to avoid further fee incursion.
Since your actual resource consumption is constantly changing, some slight discrepancies may exist for your stated balance.
- Pay-as-you-go resources are billed on the hour. When your account balance becomes negative, the system will send an alert to your Tencent Cloud account creator, global resource collaborators, and financial collaborators via email, SMS, and other methods as configured in message subscription in the Message Center.
Overdue Payment Processing
- When your account is overdue:
- TencentDB instances are still available for 24 hours, meanwhile the billing continues.
- After being overdue for 24 hours, your TencentDB instance will be automatically shut down, and the billing will stop.
- After automatic shutdown:
- If the overdue payment is paid within 3 days, you can start up the instance and the billing continues.
- If you failed the pay the overdue payment in 3 days, the TencentDB instance will be repossessed by Tencent Cloud. All data will be erased and cannot be recovered. Tencent Cloud account creator, global resource collaborators, and financial collaborators will be notified via email, SMS, etc.