Following the getting started tutorial, you can quickly start your TEM experience and try deploying a demo application provided by us or an application developed by yourself.
This document describes the preparations you need to complete before using TEM to host your application, including registering an account and creating an environment and VPC.
Step 1. Register an account
Before starting using Tencent Cloud services, you need to register a Tencent Cloud account first.
Step 2. Create an environment and VPC
- Log in to the TEM console and go to the Environment page.
- At the top of the Environment page, select a deployment region and click Create.
- In the pop-up window, configure the environment information.
- Name: enter up to 40 characters.
- VPC: select an existing VPC. If your existing VPCs are not suitable or you haven't created a VPC yet, you can click Create VPC to create one (the selected region must be the same as that of the environment), return to and refresh this page, and select it.
- Subnet: select an existing subnet. We recommend you choose multi-AZ deployment to improve the disaster recovery capabilities. If your existing subnets are not suitable or you haven't created a subnet yet, you can click Create Subnet to create one, return to and refresh this page, and select it.
- Click OK and the environment will enter the Initializing status. Wait 4–5 minutes, and the environment will be created.
Step 3. Deploy the application
For the specific process of deploying an application, please see the corresponding document based on your application type: