This document describes how to create a Personal Edition image repository in the TKE console to receive container images built or pushed by TEM.
- Log in to the TKE console and enter the Image Repositories >Personal Edition page. If you are accessing this service for the first time, the initialization page will be displayed.
- Select the region of the application environment.
- Set a password for your personal container image repository, which can be used to log in to the repository through
- After the personal image repository is activated, you can return to the TEM console to create an application.
- If you select Image > Auto Create for package upload, the image you upload will be pushed to the namespace created by TEM.
- If you select JAR or WAR for package upload, TEM will automatically build a container image for you and push it to the namespace created by TEM.