This document describes how to modify the VPC associated with a private domain.
- Log in to the Private DNS console and click Private Domain List on the left sidebar to enter the private domain list.
- In the Private Domain List, select the private domain for which to modify the associated VPC and click Associate VPCs as shown below:
- In the Modify Associated VPCs pop-up window, modify the associated VPCs according to your actual needs as shown below:
- Private domains with the same name cannot be associated with the same VPC. If existing VPCs cannot meet your needs, you can modify them in the VPC console.
- Even if you delete related VPC resources in the VPC console, you still need to manually disassociate them in the Private DNS console.
- Click Save to complete the modification.