This document describes how to view the request volume statistics.
- Log in to the Private DNS console and click Request Volume Statistics on the left sidebar.
- On the Request Volume Statistics page, you can view the information of DNS requests as shown below:
- On the Request Volume Statistics page, you can perform the following operations:
- Filter by region: you can filter and display data by the regions of VPCs associated with private domains.
You cannot view the request volume in all regions at once for the time being.
- Filter by VPC: you can filter and display data by the VPC instances associated with private domains.
- Filter by domain: you can filter and display data by the names of created private domains.
- Filter by time: you can select a period of time based on the filter to display data.
Data display supports multiple filters. The Guangzhou region is selected by default in case of filtering by region.