To associate a private domain of account A with a VPC of account B, you need to authorize account A first. This document describes how to associate VPCs of another account.
You have already created a private domain. If you haven't, see Creating Private Domain to create one.
Step 1: use account B to authorize account A via a role.
- Log in to the CAM console with account B, go to the Roles page, and click Create Role, as shown below:
- In the Select role entity dialog box, click Tencent Cloud Account, as shown below:
- In the Create Custom Role page, enter relevant information and click Next, as shown below:
- Tencent Cloud account: select Other root account.
- Account ID: enter the account ID of account A.
- External ID: not checked by default.
- Console access: not checked by default.
- In the Configure role policy step, search for and select the
QcloudVPCReadOnlyAccess policy and click Next, as shown below:
- In the Review step, enter relevant information, as shown below:
- Role Name: enter
PRIVATEDNS_ACCOUNT_<authorized uin="">, e.g.,
- Description: enter the description.
- Click Done to complete the authorization.
Step 2: use account A to add account B as an associated account.
- Log in to the Private DNS console with account A and go to the Private Domain List page.
- In the private domain list, click Associate VPCs on the right of the private domain you want to authorize, as shown below:
- In the Modify Associated VPCs dialog box, click Add Account, as shown below:
- In the Add Account dialog box, enter the account ID of account B and click Confirm, as shown below:
- After adding account B successfully, you can associate or modify the VPCs of both account A and account B.