This document describes how to create a database in the console.
- Log in to the TDSQL-C for MySQL console and click a cluster ID in the cluster list to enter the cluster management page.
- On the cluster management page, select the Database Management page and click Create Database.
- In the pop-up window, enter a database name, select a character set, and click OK.
- Database Name: it can contain up to 64 lowercase letters, digits, hyphens, and underscores and must start with a letter and end with a letter or digit.
- Character Set/Collation: for more information on the character set and collation, see MySQL's official documentation.
- Authorize User: enter the username of the user to be authorized, account permission, and host information. You can also delete the record.