Query Instance Info
Last updated: 2019-08-07 10:35:54PDF
Tencent Cloud provides the following three options for you to view the information of a CVM instance:
- View the total number of CVM instances under your account and their status, as well as the quantity and quota of resources in each region in the Overview page in Console.
- View the information of all CVM instances in a region on the CVM List page in Console.
- View the details of a CVM instance on the instance details page.
Viewing Instance Overview
The following information and operations are available in the Overview page:
- CVM status: total number of CVMs, the number of instances that expire within the next 7 days, the number of instances in Recycle Bin, and the number of normal CVMs.
- List of CVMs to be renewed (you can renew them on this page).
- Resource quantity and quota. You can view the postpaid CVMs, custom images and snapshot quota information for each region, and apply for quotas on this page.
- Perform cross-region search for cloud resources.
Viewing Information of CVM List
The information available in the CVM List page includes CVM IDs and names, monitoring information/status, availability zones, CVM type, configuration, primary IP address, CVM billing method, network billing method and the projects to which the CVMs belong.
Click the gear button in the upper right corner to select the list details you want to display.
Viewing Instance Details
Go to the instance details page to view the details of an instance by following the steps below:
- Log in to the CVM Console.
- Select a region.
- Locate the instance for which you want to view the details, and click the instance ID to go to the instance details page.
- In the instance details page, the following instance information is displayed, including CVM information, CVM configuration, system image, SSH key, ENI, public IP, monitoring, health check, security group, etc.