Last updated: 2019-10-09 19:30:19PDF
A tag is a key-value pair. You can set tags for your CVMs to categorize your resources. With tags, you can quickly sift through your resource pool and find the corresponding resources.
Now, you can edit tags for your CVMs in the Console. The following describes the requirements for tags.
Maximum number of tags
- Each cloud resource can have up to 50 tags.
Requirements for tag keys
- You cannot use “qcloud”, “tencent”, or “project” at the beginning of a tag key because they are reserved by the system.
- A tag key can only contain numbers, letters and special characters (+=,.@-).
- The maximum length of a tag key is 255 characters.
Requirements for tag values
- A tag value can only contain numbers, letters and special characters (+=,.@-) or be an empty string.
- The maximum length of a tag value is 127 characters.