This article describes how to unblock port 25.
- You can only unblock port 25 for five instances for each Tencent Cloud account.
- Make sure that you only use port 25 to connect to a third-party SMTP server for sending email. If you use your CVMs to send email directly, we reserve the right to permanently ban you from opening port 25.
- Log in to the Tencent Cloud console.
- Click your account name in the upper-right corner. Select Security Control.
- In the left sidebar, click Unblock port 25 to go to the Unblock port 25 page.
- Click Apply to unlock port 25 to bring up the Apply to unblock port 25 window.
- Select a region and the CVM instance that need to be unblocked. Select I have read and agree to the port 25 usage agreement., as shown below:
Make sure you have not used up your unblocking quota. You can check the remaining quota in the lower left of the Apply to unblock port 25 window.
- Click OK to finish the process.