Currently, a public network CLB instance can be bound to CVM instances in another region. You can select CVM instances from the region where real servers resides and bind them across VPCs or regions. For cross-region binding in Chinese mainland, please submit a ticket. For cross-region binding outside Chinese mainland, please contact your Tencent Cloud rep.
Private network CLB and classic CLB currently are not available for cross-region CVM instance binding.
If a public network CLB instance has been bound to a CVM instance in the same region, unbind the CVM instance before switching the region. For more information, see Adding, Modifying, and Unbinding a Real Server.
- Currently, one CLB instance can be bound to CVM instances in only one region. For example, a CLB instance in Beijing can be bound to CVM instances in Shanghai, but cannot be bound to CVM instances in both Beijing and Shanghai.
- When the region of a real server has been modified, if the new region is different from that of the CLB instance, the change cannot be reverted.
- Currently, a CLB instance cannot be bound to CVM instances across VPCs in the same region.
- Classic network-VPC binding is supported.
- The bandwidth fee for cross-region binding will be settled daily, and the tiered pricing for bandwidth peak will be applied. For more information, see Cross-region Binding Billing.