Last updated: 2019-11-05 12:14:56PDF
This document describes the rule limits for security groups.
- Security groups are divided by region. A Cloud Virtual Machine (CVM) can be bound only to the security groups in the same region.
- Security groups are applicable to CVM instances in any network environment.
- Each user can set a maximum of 50 security groups for each project in a region.
- A maximum of 100 inbound or outbound access rules can be set for each security group.
- One CVM can join multiple security groups, and one security group can be associated with multiple CVMs.
- Security groups associated with CVMs on a basic network are not able to filter packets from or towards Tencent Cloud relational databases and elastic cache (Redis and Memcached). If necessary, you can use iptables to filter traffic for such instances.
- The quota limits are as follows:
Item Quota Security group 50 per region Access policy Inbound: 100, outbound: 100