Multiple security group rules can be added to a security group. They take effect in order from top to bottom and can be sorted as needed.
You have created a security group with at least two rules as instructed in Adding a Security Group Rule.
- Log in to the Security Group console and enter the Security Group management page.
- On the Security Group management page, select the Region.
- Locate the target security group and click Security Group ID or Modify Rule in the Operation column to enter the Security Group Rules page.
- On the Security Group Rules page, click Sort.
- You can drag the following icon to sort the security group rules. The higher the position, the higher the priority. Then click Save.