Step 2: Create a subnet
Last updated: 2018-10-18 15:40:04PDF
You can create one or more subnets at a time.
1) Log in to Tencent Cloud Console, click "Virtual Private Cloud" in the navigation bar, or click "Experience" in Tencent Cloud's VPC Overview page to enter the VPC Console.
2) Click "Subnets" in the left navigation pane.
3) Select a region and a VPC in the drop-down boxes.
4) Click "New", and then enter the subnet name, CIDR, availability zone and associated routing table.
5) (Optional) Click "New line" to create multiple subnets at a time.
6) Click "Create".