You can configure monitoring alarms for your connection by following these steps:
- Log in to the Cloud Monitor console.
- In the left sidebar, click Alarm Configuration > Alarm Policy to go to the management page.
- Click Add.
- Edit the alarm policy on the page that appears:
- Enter a name for the alarm policy.
- Select “Connection” as policy type.
- Project: select a project as needed.
- Alarm object: select the associated dedicated tunnel.
- Available alarm triggers: outbound bandwidth, inbound bandwidth, bandwidth utilization.
- Set the alarm channel and click OK to complete the alarm policy configuration.
After the connection alarm is configured, you will receive system alarms based on how the alarm recipient groups are set. For more monitoring operations, refer to Cloud Monitor Overview.