Configuring Alarm Policies
Last updated: 2020-02-25 14:37:07PDF
You can configure monitoring alarms for a physical direct connect by following the steps below:
- Log in to the Cloud Monitor Console。
- In the left sidebar, click Alarm Configuration > Alarm Policy To access the management page.
- Click Add .
- Edit the alarm policy on the new page:
- Enter the alarm policy name.
- The type of strategy is "connection".
- Project: select the project according to the requirements.
- Warning object: dedicated tunnel who chooses Associate.
- Alarm trigger conditions can be selected: "outbound bandwidth", "inbound bandwidth" and "bandwidth utilization".
- Set the alarm channel, and click "finish" to complete the alarm policy configuration.
After the Direct Connect tunnel alarm is configured, you can receive the system alarm according to the settings of the alarm receiver group. For more information on monitoring, please see Cloud Monitor .