Last updated: 2019-04-25 15:47:56PDF
Billing of Connection
For Tencent Cloud Connection, a one-off charge of 2,500 USD is charged for each line. And Monthly Rental Charge is under planning, which you won't be charged until published.
Billing of Dedicated Tunnel
The charge for Dedicated Tunnels depends on whether the Connection access point and the VPC are located in the same city:
- If they are in the same region, Dedicated Tunnel is free of charge.
- If they are in different regions and both endpoints are within Mainland China (excluding Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), a fee for domestic and cross-region interconnection is charged.
- If they are in different regions and at least one endpoint is located outside Mainland China (including Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan), then consult with your business manager.
Special offer: Dedicated Tunnels between Beijing and Tianjin/Guangzhou and Shenzhen are free of charge until March 1, 2019. A further notice will be given before the end of the special offer.
Billing method: The fee for cross-region interconnection is charged by actual monthly bandwidth usage of a Dedicated Tunnel on a postpaid basis according to Monthly 95th Percentile (based on the average bandwidth per 5 minutes in a calendar month).
Monthly fee for a Dedicated Tunnel = Peak bandwidth of Monthly 95th Percentile x Proportion of effective days x Tiered unit price
Peak bandwidth of Monthly 95th Percentile: It is calculated on the basis of a calendar month. In a calendar month, sort the averages of bandwidth in every 5 minutes for all effective days (generating consumption) in ascending order and eliminate the highest 5% statistical points. Then take the largest bandwidth among the remaining 95% of statistical points as the peak bandwidth of Monthly 95th Percentile.
Proportion of effective days: An effective day refers to a day with at least one bandwidth value captured every 5 minutes greater than 3 Kbps. Proportion of effective days = Number of effective days of this month / Number of calendar days of this month.
Tiered unit price: The unit price of the corresponding tier. For example, if the peak bandwidth of Monthly 95th Percentile is 95 Mbps, the fee for this month = 95 x Tiered unit price [50-100 Mbps].
A client uses a Dedicated Tunnel for 14 effective days in January. The number of the statistic points for each day is 288 (24x60/5). The total number of the statistic points for 14 days is 4,032 (14x288). Sort the bandwidth values of all 4,032 statistic points in ascending order and eliminate the last 5%. Then take the (4032*0.95=3830.4) 3830th bandwidth as the billing bandwidth and mark it as Max95. The fee for January is: Max95 x 14/31 x Tiered unit price.
The tiered unit prices corresponding to the bandwidth usage are shown as below:
|Bandwidth (Mbps)||Mainland China (USD/Mbps)(MRC)|
|[0 , 10)||85|
|[10 , 20)||63|
|[20 , 50)||45|
|[50 , 100)||34|
|[100 , 200)||25|
|[200 , 500)||18|
|[500 , 1000)||14|
|[1000 , 2000)||11|
|[2000 , 1000000)||10|
For the data interoperability between Mainland China and other regions, consult with your business manager.