Initializing CDB for MySQL
Last updated: 2019-12-27 12:01:57PDF
The following describes how to initialize the purchased MySQL database.
- At the upper left corner of Tencent Cloud Console, click "Relational Databases" under the "Cloud Products" menu to go to the database product page.
- On the relational database page, click "Instance List" under "MySQL", and then locate the MySQL database instance with a status of "Uninitialized" in the target region (in this example, it is Guangzhou).
- Click "Initialize" to initialize the MySQL instance.
- Configure initialization parameters, and then click "OK" to start initialization.
- Supported character set: Select the character set supported by the MySQL database.
- Whether table name is case-sensitive: Specify whether the table name is case-sensitive. Default is "Yes".
- Custom port: Access port of database. Default is 3306.
- Root account password: The default user name for the new MySQL database is "root". This is used to set the password of the root account.
- Confirm password: Enter the password again.
- The status of the target MySQL instance becomes "Running", which indicates it has been initialized successfully.