Last updated: 2018-07-27 17:16:19PDF
- Read-only instance supports elastic specifications and can be different from master instance in specifications.
- CDB for MySQL supports data monitoring at the granular level of 60 seconds.
- DTS supports data subscription.
- Physical backup is supported for instance.
- Manual backup is supported. Users can customize backup time and storage period, with up to 732 days for storage period.
- DTS is supported in multiple network environments.
- DTS supports CDB data migration.
- DMC has launched.
- DMC supports real-time monitoring and instance session management.
- CDB supports security group.
- Read-only instance went online
- Postpaid instance was supported
- High IO went online, with a performance 10 times higher than the previous Standard version
- Web rollback, and batch database management were supported
- Public network access and Web data import/export were supported
- CDB was renamed to CDB for MySQL
- Multi-project for one user was supported for CDB; more billing methods were put into use
- Underlying storage was optimized with improved performance
- 2nd generation high-performance version went online
- High-performance version went online
- Standard version went online; MySQL kernel was optimized
- 1st generation CDB went online; MySQL management feature was improved