TencentDB runs the backup policy you set to automatically back up the database.
1.Log in to the MariaDB Console and click an instance ID or Manage in the "Operation" column to enter the instance management page.
2. Select Backup and Restore > Backup and Log Settings and click the icon as shown below to set the storage period.
- Backup Cycle: the backup task is performed every day by default.
- Storage Period: the number of days for storing the data and log backup files, which is 30 days by default. It can be set to a value between 1 and 30 days. If you want to set it to above 30 days, please submit a ticket for application. The maximum configurable value is 3,650 days.
- Backup Execution Time: it can be set to any time period in hours.
- Log Backup: it is enabled by default and cannot be disabled. Logs include error logs, slow logs, and transaction logs (binlogs).