TencentDB for MariaDB runs the backup policy you set to automatically back up the database.
- Log in to the TencentDB for MariaDB console and click an instance ID or Manage in the Operation column to enter the instance management page.
- Select Backup and Restoration > Backup and Log Settings and click the icon as shown below to set the storage time.
- Backup Cycle: The backup task is performed every day by default.
- Storage Time: Data and log backups can be retained for 1 to 30 (default) days.
TencentDB for MariaDB's backup feature will be commercialized in June 2022. You will be able to set more backup and log storage days then.
- Backup Execution Time: It can be set to any time period in hours.
- Log Backup: It is enabled by default and cannot be disabled. Logs include error logs, slow logs, and transaction logs (binlogs).